Declaring War on the Ordinary
- Good Job! @kevinmnewby Thanks all for coming to my #DMA speaking gig; Evolved Direct into the New Wild. Slides available now via #DMA2011
- At #DMA_USA? Check out EURO_CHI's Director/Digital Strategy @KevinMNewby + Sprint's Roshni Cox 4 Evolving Direct...10/5 at 8:45AM in RM 150.
- Political Artist Ray Noland's "LET THEM EAT CRO" Gallery Show Opens at Creative Agency EURO RSCG Chicago, Friday, 10/7 http://t.co/Mll5a2ND
- Euro RSCG Chicago Hires Liz Lang, Promotes Deirdre Egan http://t.co/e63ilP2b
Local Chicago artist Ray Noland, aka CRO, has won national acclaim for his iconic street art. His work has been featured everywhere from West Side underpasses to the collections of both the Library of Congress and the Smithsonian. Before his …
Watch as Regan Kline returns from a 10-day backpacking trip in Europe to find his desk has been moved to more appropriate diggs.
Euro Chi’s Alec Jankowski gives an insider look at life as an intern on his blog The Neuron. Read his rants here. In ad school, they teach you a lot about advertising but never breathe a word about what happens …
This set of photos (from How to Be a Retronaut, itself a great source of retrobilia) was taken by Stanley Kubrick in 1949 for aLook magazine story entitled “Chicago: City of Contrasts.” …
This article from UX Matters — entitled “How Zelda Paved the Way for Zynga” — puts into words something I’ve noticed but not yet named. Designers, marketers, and software/game/app companies are (consciously or unconsiously) tapping into a shared memory of …
2. Suburban war
3. El Manana
4. Mongrel heart
5. I don't want to go to chelsea